Investment Costs & Returns

return-on-investment.jpg
KingsCoin are a property development and wealth generation company with a focus upon the Adelaide property market. We offer property development, property management, investment strategies and opportunities to create new wealth for our customers.

Off-the-Plan Property Opportunities

KingsCoin offers off-the-plan investment opportunities. These opportunities are offered before construction has commenced and the generated capital from these pre-sold properties is used to commence construction.

Purchasing property off-the-plan can save you, on average, 10% of the property purchase price. In addition, KingsCoin charges no holding costs during the 12 months your property is being constructed. This means more money in your pocket from investment returns.

A deposit for an off-the-plan investment is typically 5% to 10% of the total purchase price. You are not required to pay the remaining amount until settlement of the balance. There are no interim payments required during construction.

Equity Investment Opportunities

If you're looking to grow your wealth through property, KingsCoin can help you in two ways. You can either invest in the development itself or purchase a property within the development off-the-plan.

Typically, when KingsCoin purchases a development site, we will seek to offer a 35% share in the equity to investors. The remaining 65% represents KingsCoin's investment, which is secured against the actual land and the property itself.

Despite the fact that our investors provide only 35% equity, KingsCoin will share 50% of profits back once we complete the development. These returns provide you with a better profit-per-dollar returns on their investment, accelerating the growth of your wealth.

A minimum investment of $50,000 is required. KingsCoin aims to deliver a minimum 20 percent return on overall investment and a 50-80% return on equity.

ROI on property investments in Adelaide Australia with KingsCoin property developers

Drive Your Returns With Our Lifetime Rental Guarantee

The Lifetime Rental Guarantee is effectively a security floor which ensures that your KingsCoin managed property will receive a fixed payment in lieu of rent for your property for a maximum of 50-weeks per year, irrespective of whether your property has a tenant.



Learn More

KingsCoin provide you with a FREE, no obligation investment strategy consult. Learn More
KingsCoin provide you with a FREE, no obligation investment strategy consult.
Learn More
KingsCoin are a leading boutique property development business based in Adelaide, South Australia. KingsCoin create investment opportunities, as well as offering investment strategy, project and property management services tailored to your needs. KingsCoin seek to maximise your returns at every possible opportunity.